My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 8, 2009

working out and eating

i am doing well in regards to my eating a working out.

as for eating, i am getting in the ballpark of 2500-3400 calories a day. here's what i've noticed:
  1. i am not feeling tired
  2. my workouts are pushed to the max
  3. i am actually becoming hungry during the day
  4. i am eating quality food and not junk: chicken breasts, good carbs
yesterday i did my leg workout. ouch. i lifted more weight than i ever have in regards to leg workouts in the past. on the leg extension i was pushing 450lbs.

the other day, i did a great ab workout and can tell a big difference in my core. it's basically still sore.

so tomorrow i am going to work upper body again.

i can feel a difference in my body; it's less flabby. i think i'm heading in the right direction. i'm staying clear of the scale; it's all about gaining muscle to lose this fat. i'm feeling confident.

so in regards to my food journal, i am occasionally going to list what i ate, but i feel confident enough in my eating to trust my tally in my head.

so the goal is to continue to work out and push hard and make this month all about gaining and keeping muscle.

in regards to shakes i am eating at least one hunky monkey shake [it has weight gainer in it]. this allows me to get 1000 calories toward my 3000 goal. it's so hard to actually eat that many calories in actual food a day. these shakes are helping me toward my goal and making it easier to consume my calories.

i get my shake blender this week. can't wait!

may and june are my months to get this bod into shape. this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment