My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 4, 2009

wonder twin powers ACTIVATE!

today i begin this blog as a way of keeping record of my fitness, diet, and well-being. this blog is my accountability to help me achieve 100% of my goal: transforming my flabby blob of a body into a muscular machine that constantly gets stronger, ripped, and looks sexy in my new wardrobe i plan to buy. this is about taking daily steps to better self confidence so i can exist in this world on my own terms and never look back again in regret. this blog is about sending myself positive vibes so i am encouraged to keep taking forward steps of faith in this cocoon process that will lead me to the furthering of my dreams and achieving success in many aspects of my life. getting in shape is the key to open all the doors i need to travel through in my life and using good energy to be where i need to be and where i need to go.

so - let it b e g i n .

No comments:

Post a Comment